Jan 30, 2011

We have winners!

My husband, acting as Random Number Generator Man (while he wore my I Love Bacon apron and cooked his breakfast), picked the numbers 16, 5, and 1... 
Said numbers (in order of posting) are
  
 

Lisa
 

and Yoborobo!  


I'll get them in the mail as soon as I get your mailing addresses--you can send that info to my email address-- jan_storyteller at yahoo dot com.


How fun was this?  And good practice for the One World One Heart Giveaway that kicks off TODAY!

I'll be posting my OWOH later today...

4 comments:

  1. YIPPEEEEE.... I won! And she is a beauty Jan, thank you so much for a fun giveaway and I have a spot ready for her to be displayed, upon her arrival for all to admire :o)

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!!
    I messed up in my starting time for the blog event :o( Please comeback tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WON! I love her! And I have a little shelf where I keep my treasures. She will love it there. There is a little skelly doll she can make friends with. ;) THANK YOU!!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.