Jan 26, 2019

Really? That many?

As I posted on the MAIDA forum:

I was messing around with my blog, and decided to add a couple pages as "albums" for doll photographs. The tabs above separate them into types.  They don't show all the dolls, by any stretch, but they do show a wide variety of types!

Judging by the files, I have made between 250 & 300 dolls in the last decade.  Since I know I didn't consistently average two dolls a month, there must have been some seriously busy months in there!


3 comments:

  1. What fun it was to take a trip back down Memory Lane! I loved these dolls then, and I still love them today. You are a talented artist, dear Jan! Happy Doll- Making days (and/or nights) to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does surprise us how many dolls and related items we have made in previous years. I have enjoyed seeing and hearing all about your doll making adventures and sharing mine with others too. You will probably make many more as time goes on and I hope you will enjoy working on them and having other people enjoy owning them too. Keep busy and producing these great dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been one busy lady! I did a tiny post at Christmas and finally a post today, first one in over a year. I want to thank you for the card, you are one nice gal!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.