Dec 1, 2011

If you can't say anything nice...

...don't say anything at all.  
I'm all out of nice today, 
but I'm working hard to correct my frame of mind.  
So I figured I'd post a picture that makes me smile, 
and wish you all a lovely weekend.

This is the Schultz, when he was about eight weeks old.  
He'd get so excited about his dinner that his back feet would come up off the floor, 
and he'd balance on his front feet...
that is until enough of the food went from the bowl to his tummy, 
then he'd slooooowly settle back on all fours.  
Wish I'd had a video of it.  :~)

1 comment:

  1. I love the way they dig in to eat, and by what you describe, about his legs, it's like he ate enough to put the weight in his legs, or like a balloon. He's a cutie, and I love his name.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.