Dec 15, 2011

Painted faces...

With regard to my last post, I finally got the sculpts where I wanted to paint.  Still not "there" yet, but I like them.  Now to give them arms and legs.  The clothes I'm waiting to sew when we're in Phoenix.  I like having some embroidery or hand sewing...this will give me more than enough!

My apologies for the bad photography...I thought this old trunk tray would make a good backdrop, but it's dark and created more contrast than I wanted.  Oops.  Lesson learned.








3 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job painting her! I like the hair details and she is just charming overall in her expression.

    :-} Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you paint the faces and hair on your dolls. They really are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to add that I've seen a lot dolls in the same genre on various blogs but your eyes are beautiful. They have soul:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.