Jul 29, 2011

A Gourd Art Doll and...

a sewing box.
I finished this Greiner-type Lady the other day, and now she is up for adoption.




I should make one to keep, perhaps, given the constant state of my end table...it's covered in threads, snips of fabric, odd buttons, and three--count them!--three pin cushions.  An un-picker, the larger stuffing fork (I'm still looking for the small one), a couple of crochet hooks, and probably four or five spools of thread.

Yes, today I'm working on cleaning house instead of making dolls.

You heard it here first.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that doll. She has such a peaceful expression. As for cleaning...um...I'll get right on that. :) xox Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty doll! Did you sculpt the paper clay right over the gourd? Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.