Jul 11, 2011

The 11th already?

Time's fun when you're having flies.

I posted two new listings this morning.  One was made this winter...a work that made the husband raise his eyebrows and doubt his wife's sanity.  

"Good Bones"

The other I finished a couple of weeks ago, begun as one of those "extra blobs of clay" that turned into a head drying on a stick because I can't throw ANYTHING away.  But I liked his face, so I finished him, and now he's Birthday Boy.

"Birthday Boy"

I hope you have a great week and all the talking parrots your heart desires.

2 comments:

  1. Such talent you have. They are so cute.

    Yay for your talent. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Good Bones" can describe it, but she is so endearing! and Birthday Boy is adorable. Such talent!
    Bisous
    Marta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.