Dec 30, 2010

Lessons from a busy year...

Today's "work" involves waiting.  For
contractor bids
insurance quotes,
an appraisal report,
title search,
a survey.

I do all the realty since the Hubs holds down the W-2 job.  Six months ago I didn't even know what was in our joint bank accounts! Learning is what this year has been about for me.  I have learned...

about doll making,
art fairs,
taking care of my health,
real estate and finance,
vegetable gardening (or growing lush weed crops).

Seems like I spent the year trying to drink water from a fire hose. My dreams for the coming year are about learning to

a.  put my Virgo nature to work & handle paperwork on time.
b.  make time to move--aerobically or anaerobically--daily.
c.  announce my job: homemaker, investor, and artist.  No more, "Aw, no.  I don't work."
d. count my blessings every day.

One lovely French Lady I know from ADO commented yesterday that when she sees 2011, she keeps reading it as dO11.  How cool is that?  Maybe this is the year I find my voice with doll making.  If we're going to dream, let's dream big.

What are your dreams for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Great reflections and dreams :) I really need to do a new years post.

    Yeah, I fell behind on reading blogs and I'm playing catch up this evening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.