Dec 23, 2010

Coming up for Spring...

Dreaming Bunny Pin Keep

I've got to take some new photos before I list this one...the background should be a rich olive green, and the trim around the top of the box is peach...colors in these photos are weird, and I don't know enough to fix them!  As bad as the colors are, you can still zoom in by clicking the picture.





The watering can/pin-cushion is so strongly attached to the lid that the handle works as...well, a handle.  :~)  The doll head & body is about the size of my thumb, maybe smaller.  Nothing says Spring like a pregnant bunny, right? 

I'd love some feedback: is this too flowery/feminine/old fashioned/etc?  I have a thing about containers...and figured it'd be fun to combine a doll w/ a sewing box but not in the way I've seen it done.

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I think it's perfect, and definitely not too feminine / flowery or old fashioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little pregnant bunny. Her face is very sweet! The whole vignette is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much guys...I appreciate your input! I think I'm off on a tiny-doll tangent now. :~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet face! I love this dolly, everything looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.