Jan 4, 2016

Hello 2016! And goodbye Rainbow Clown.

This one is headed to Arkansas today...to a very nice lady who has a collection of antique clowns.  Rainbow will be in good company.





I've listed a lot more dolls in the Etsy store, and in the coming weeks I plan to put some of them on sale at a 20% discount.  The plan is to clear out the ones that don't fit in with a focus I'm trying to develop, so while I enjoyed making them, they're just too bright or sparkly to fit with what I'm aiming to do.

Also, all the Painted Ladies are listed, because they asked me to list them.  :~)  Not really--I just need to stop holding back from Etsy in order to keep stock for doll shows.  If they sell, they sell, and I'll just make more.






5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. All of them are so pretty. I am sure the lady who collects clowns will be very happy. It is good to have a lot of things in your etsy store for people to choose from. Most Etsy stores have 1 or two items or none. I am looking forward to the new dolls you are making. I enjoyed seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Martha. I am guilty of the "just a few things" in my shop for so long, it'll take a while to get back into the swing of keeping the shelves filled. :~)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Bethann. I look forward to seeing more of your dolls in 2016.

      Delete
  3. These are wonderful Jan! I love what you've done with the spools. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.