Nov 30, 2010

Time to start a new doll...

The next ADO challenge is Jack Frost...I haven't decided to enter or not.  But after finishing three dolls in a row, I have nothing to work on, and my work room is calling to me.  Sooooo time to start another one (or three).  This morning I watched an episode of Craft Lab (love this show) and the guy was using good old fashioned clay.  Maybe the new dolls should be ceramic?  I haven't gotten to work out there in ages, and the weather's cooling off so it'll be really cozy out there w/ just a little space heater.

Now if I can only free up some time from all the real estate and holiday chores, not to mention the regular household ones, you might find me out in the Pottery House.  :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by.