Nov 3, 2010

Reminder--turn the page!

Just got around to flipping the calendar page from October to November.  And what to my wondering eyes did appear?  An appointment with Dr. Clark growing near!  Tomorrow, to be exact.  Made this one ages ago, just check-up type stuff.  This must be why they always call with Reminders...people like me who forget to use the tools!

I'm currently working on a doll for Kim...it's a Doll Swap game from Zan Asha's blog:

Click here to go see!
Kim, my doll swap partner, is the owner and artist at Soggy Dog Studios, and does wonderful folk art painting.  I can't wait to see what she comes up with, because our mutually-agreed-upon theme is decidedly Elfin in nature.  (I love elves!)  Right now, the one I'm making for her is in the beginning stages (drying, layer by layer) but I'm already growing fond of him.  Pictures will appear here when the season grows near.  (Am I channeling Dr. Seuss?) 

2 comments:

  1. Love your dolls! My daughter also makes dolls of all kinds, fabric, clays etc. They are so much fun! She also does leather works, journals etc.

    We are in Schertz and will be looking forward to connecting locally!

    Thanks for visit our Texas Artfire Guild blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, we'll be at the Boerne Fall Market Days on Nov. 13/14, so if you happen to be that way, look for Hermits' Garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.