Mar 14, 2018

Wednesday Words

 Ever have one of those weeks when you know in your head you're getting things done, but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of it? 

That's this week.  I know I've accomplished plenty--took the dog to the vet Monday, got groceries and a small yard job yesterday, got dinners done both nights and cooked the week's bacon for the husband.  I put down eight bags of mulch yesterday on my poor naked flower beds and walked the dog three times! 

But this morning I feel like there's a to-do list a mile long ahead of me and I've not even scratched the surface of it.  I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but it sure is baffling.  This week is the Primitive Handmades Mercantile update, and I need to be getting mine together today.  I think I have a case of want-to-crawl-back-in-bed.  Doesn't happen often, and usually I'm pretty dang chipper.  Hmph. 

So in order to "blow the stink off" (one of my favorite lines from Hope Floats), I am going to post silly pictures.  Hope they make you smile. 






3 comments:

  1. yes it did make me smile. You are not alone in thinking you aren't getting anywhere on all your things you need and want to do. Sounds like you have done very well to me. It seems like the more you do, the more there is to do. It never stops. WhenI finish something, no matter what it is, there is 10 things to take its place, but I know you work hard and get everything done pretty much on time. I enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled! And I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes it seems like my life is made up of a thousand little micro jobs that take forever to get done. And I feel like I have to finish all of them before I can do things I "want" to do. So I guess that means we are normal, right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's time to get the gardens in shape around here, and just when I have project inside to finish! It happens every year because, quite frankly, winter isn't my most productive season. I marvel at your energy and all you do, so I doubt you have many of those crawl-back-in-bed days. But, hey, one or two of them might be a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.