Feb 26, 2018

One little box left.

Recently, because four million things on my to-do list is just not enough, I joined Primitive Handmades Mercantile.  I listed three things--Rachel, a not-quite-Izannah doll, and two little wool-applique boxes. I confess I stink at remembering to post it around on social media, but I'll get better.




Anyway, Rachel sold, and the little Thistle button box sold, but I still have the little covered notions box.  I'd never covered a box with cloth before, but it was not too hard, and the results were pleasing.  I guess I'll have four million and one things to do now, because I want to cover a bunch of storage boxes I keep my Christmas decorations in, atop the cabinets in our office! 

I hope your week goes wonderfully, and you discover something fabulous in your travels.


3 comments:

  1. I saw you on Primitive Handmades Mercantile. I thought your items were very nice and so pretty. Glad you sold most of your things. I do love the pretty boxes too. I have a few store bought ones, but of course they don't compare to ones that are artist made. Alot of work in making the coverings for the boxes. Hope you are doing good in your job and still have time to make items to sell. Covering your own boxes for yourself should be fun and something you will enjoy. Still working on my house and trying to make a few dolls on the side. Great to hear about what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will do very well at the Mercantile. Your dolls are so loved and keep showing up all over the place. I love boxes and want to start making one for each doll I make. Best wishes in all of your four million things! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved your Rachael. What a lucky person to get her. And your covered boxes are wonderful! The thistle box is my favorite. It's amazing how many things you can do so wonderfully. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.