Mar 27, 2013

I hate to do this, but...

I've been adamant for years that I not ever have the Spam-Bot word verification.  It bugs me to have to decipher one on somebody else's blog, so I didn't want anyone to have to tussle with it on mine.  But over that last several months, I've been getting spammers almost every day, so I have to give in.

To anybody who hates the word verification thingy, I sincerely apologize.  But it's the only thing I can think to do that will keep the comments section clear of spam.

2 comments:

  1. I took mine off my blog but, I'm beginning to get spam stuff myself and have been considering putting it back in place. I don't care for it when I go to other sites, and sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 attempts before I am successful. However, if I really want to leave a reply I stick with it. I treat it like a game and sometimes ask the hubs for help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a little harder to leave a message, but it's not that bad. I have to try more than once sometime, but it's O:K I like commenting on things everybody is doing, so it's not a problem for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.