Oct 13, 2011

On the road to Austin tomorrow...

Well, if you're reading this on Friday morning, then I guess that's on the road "today".

Worked my tookus off all day, getting these guys finished.  Took admittedly horrible pictures, because these dolls, being less expensive, sell fast at the shows and I wanted to have a record of the ones I'd made.  (Yes, I am that optimistic.)

So, real quick, here are some of the dolls I finished:
Blogger messed with zoom, so either click once for slide show or right click and open in a new tab for a real zoom.  Sorry.











See everybody next week.  :~)

5 comments:

  1. OMG, Jan, you are a worker! I am impressed with your work and with the speed at which you finished these adorables. My favorite is...no, I can't do that...love them all! Good luck in Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You have been so busy! They are all charming, but I think my favorite is the little scarecrow with the schnauzer. :) Good luck and have a great trip! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you shared, LOVE the little mime girl! She's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeremy needs that superman doll or a replica!! That looks JUST like him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gotta be you, Renee. Sorry, but wee Superman Boy sold at the last doll show. :~(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.