Oct 23, 2011

Fun with Vintage Art

Lately real estate has eaten my life again, so I haven't had any time for art.  But as Yoborobo reminded me today, life balances out, so one of these days I'll get to spend hours at a time in my room, sculpting, painting, sewing, whatever.

Right now, I'd like to share a link I found this morning, for Vintage art--old postcards, etc.  Please respect their terms of use, and avoid copyright problems.  Some lovely stuff, though.  I plan to play around with it, once I get the chance. 

Vintage Holiday Crafts
 Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. I love vintage art! And I think it (eventually!) life does even out, although sometimes when you're in the thick of doing something you'd rather not be doing, it doesn't always feel that way. I hope you sneak some art time in soon! :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.