Aug 24, 2011

Multiple Personality Disorder?

Nah, just too many dolls waiting for clothes.

I finished two more today.  Five more to have ready...and yet the dog, the cat, and the husband still insist on getting fed.  The nerve of some people's children.

I posted pictures of the finished two on the selling (adoption?) blog, because I'd like to start posting new dolls there, separate. No general news or info there...just dolls and nothin' but the dolls.  If you'd like to see new ones when they come out, please follow that one?

At first I was hesitant to ask that, and then it occurred to me that I follow several "connected blogs", and don't mind it a bit.  In fact, sometimes it makes life simpler: we yabber and blabber on this one, we oooh and aaah on that one. 

For now, I am going to consume
a largish quantity of caffeine,
get back into gear and
finish what I started.  






2 comments:

  1. I think artistic brains have a hard time doing just one thing at a time!

    I tried to follow your selling blog, but I don't think the followers widget is on there. There is a title on the side bar that says "follow", but no way to do it. If you change it let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to go see your selling blog! And I never mind when people tell me about things they are selling, or where I can find them. I love looking, even if I can't always buy! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.