Jun 28, 2011

Listings on Etsy and Long-legged Rabbits.


Clara
I posted Alice and Clara in the shop this morning.  I'm so behind on listings, both on Etsy and on Artfire.  But I did get some more photos done, and as the week goes by, I'll catch up.  Maybe.

Alice



Early this spring I got a curly hair up my nose to design a pattern for stuffed rabbits. Clearly the world doesn't have enough stuffed rabbits.  I'll list them for $30 because the pattern is easy to sew and I get such a kick out of making them.  And posing them.  And figuring fabric for new ones...

I think I won't name them, however.  I like their faceless faces too much to give them names.







1 comment:

  1. I am so far behind too. It seems sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day.
    My new mantra is "I am finishing everything with ease and in perfect time"
    Maybe if I say it enough, I will believe it ;-D
    I love the girls you put up, they are so beautiful.
    The rabbits are fantastic with their giant feet. SO Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.