Sep 1, 2010

Happy September!

I have been waiting for you, September.  Patient and (mostly indoors) waiting.  You don't bring us much by way of cooler temperatures, but there is that first-thing-in-the-morning scent in the air promising Autumn is not so far away now.  Our harvest this year has been one of productive artistry, business learning, and long range planning, rather than gourds, grains and greens.  Over the coming months we'll put this harvest to the best use we can...

But in the meantime, Welcome, September.  It's so good to see you again.

2 comments:

  1. The breeze will be out of the north, but it will still be hot for a little while longer. I love the energy I feel when the humidity drops as well as the temperatures. I live a little further south than you do.

    Before we know it, we'll be dragging out our long sleeves! Yeah!!

    Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love living in the south, but once in a while, I wonder what it would be like to live in...Vermont.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by.